To create an environment where you and your family can feel safe and free to worship, we have taken procedures directly from the CDC, local government regulations and our own ReGathering and Medical Advisory Teams. See guidelines below.
SUNDAYS AT 8:30am + 11:00am
WORSHIP AT HOME | Live Stream
SUNDAYS AT 8:30am
Guidelines for In-Person Worship Services:
If you or someone you live with is experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or is unwell in any way, please stay home and join us online.
– We continue to recommend everyone over the age of 12 wear a mask. For those under 12 years of age, masks are optional at the discretion of the parent. Masks for children 12 years old and younger is recommended and at the discretion of their parents/guardians.
– Use hand sanitizing stations when entering and exiting each space.
– The majority of the sanctuary is open seating left to the discretion of the individual or family. The far-right section is marked for increased physical-distanced seating for those who desire increased space.
– Be aware of different comfort levels regarding physical space.
DURING THE SERVICE:
– Bulletins will not be handed out and order of service items will be projected.
– Families worship together. Parents need to accompany children not participating in children’s activities while in the building (restroom visits). Sunday morning child care and Children’s Worship is being offered with limited availability under COVID protocols.
– Please allow room for those who wish to exit promptly.
– Saving conversation and fellowship until outdoors is the best practice.
OTHER MINISTRY ACTIVITIES:
– For gatherings with more than 25 people, we are recommending masks are worn while indoors. No masks are needed while outdoors.
– For gatherings of less than 25 people, the decision to wear masks is left to the discretion of the group based on comfort level. Please be gracious in this process with a goal of inclusivity. Also consider the use of a virtual option if that is helpful for those who are not able to attend otherwise.
– We ask that if food is being served, please serve and eat outdoors whenever possible.
– Reminder, if you have any symptoms of illness, it is best to stay at home.